Self-Service Reset Password Manager (SSRPM)
SSRPM is Tools4ever’s premier password self-service solution. It allows organizations of all sizes to unburden their helpdesk and empower their end users regarding forgotten passwords and account management.
Empowerment, Productivity, Security
SSRPM empowers and keeps users productive, frees up IT resources, and solves common password issues by letting users manage their own passwords. It also provides the ability to securely onboard new employees without sending their passwords through email or paper!
SSRPM consists of four modules, which allow for secure user onboarding (“Account Claiming”) and self-service updates to basic personal information in Active Directory.
SSRPM consists of four modules
24/7 Password Reset
Unshackle Your Organization
Eighty percent of helpdesk time is devoted to password issues. It’s time to give this time back to your IT Team!
24/7 Password Reset
When users need to reset their password due to forgotten or expired credentials, they can do so without helpdesk assistance.
SSRPM’s Account Claiming Module helps your organization protect one of the most vulnerable stages of the user account lifecycle: safely handing off accounts and credentials to new users.
With SSRPM’s Active Directory Self-Service, your employees update basic personal information independently instead of creating menial helpdesk calls for updating user data.
The SSRPM Helpdesk Verification module is a simple check for ensuring users who call your helpdesk are who they say they are. Once the user is verified, your helpdesk can proceed with their request.
A Robust Solution
Each SSRPM module brings its own benefits to the organization. Together, they make for a robust solution to everyday password woes.
Free Up Your IT with 24/7 Password Reset
- 24/7 Resets Empower Users: Provided a user completes the security questions, they can reset their password at any time, from anywhere, on any device.
- Increased Productivity: Rapid resets enable your employees to get past forgotten password hurdles during user authentication and back to being productive.
- SSRPM Integration: SSRPM seamlessly integrates with login prompts for other resources. For Active Directory passwords or HelloID logins, a link is provided directly within the prompt. A portal is available for other resources.
- Reclaim IT Bandwidth: If your helpdesk is spending up to 80% of its time on menial reset calls, many more critical IT projects are on the back burner. Reclaim valuable IT bandwidth for more important projects by eliminating the mountain of menial reset tickets from your helpdesk’s queue.
- Increased Security: When resetting credentials, re-answering these security questions verifies the user’s identity. Verified users may reset their passwords according to the complexity restrictions you configure. It’s that simple.
Boost Your Security with Account Claiming
- Secure: Account Claiming’s “Claim ID” provides a massive security boost over emails, sticky notes, intermediaries, and default passwords.
- Intuitive: The Account Claiming process is as easy as possible for end-users: enter the “Claim ID,” verify your identity, and you’re off and running.
- Productivity: With Account Claiming, you can ensure a new user’s account is set up ahead of time and simply disabled until claimed.
- A Unique Claim ID: Account Claiming creates new accounts with a unique “Claim ID.” To access their account, the new user simply enters the Claim ID into the Account Claiming web portal. Once verified, users can hit the ground running with their accounts on Day 1.
Empower Your Users with Account Self-Service
- User Self-Service: Enabling your users with secure self-service increases both their productivity and satisfaction. Everyone prefers knocking out a quick change over waiting on submitted tickets.
- Admin-Controlled: With self-service, users can easily make updates themselves by logging into the SSRPM portal. However, the fields and attributes available for updates are determined by your administrators to keep the configuration suited for your environment and processes.
- Minimized Helpdesk Calls: Helpdesk tickets for every little change pile up fast. By letting users update their own basic info, your smaller queue lets you focus on more important matters.
- Secure Portal: Everything is handled via SSRPM’s secure portal. Users log in and can see all the AD fields they may update.
Intuitive and Secure Helpdesk Verification
- Verify Identities: Helpdesk Verification gives you the confidence that your users who request IT help are who they say they are. Once the user is verified, your helpdesk can proceed with their request.
- Intuitive and Easy: Answering the challenge question is easy for end-users. Your helpdesk employee can ask for specific characters from the answers to their security questions. This quickly identifies the end-user without divulging any sensitive information.
- Secure Data: Because SSRPM’s intelligent mechanism and reverse encryption prevent the helpdesk from knowing more than a character or two for the security question, there’s no risk of revealing passwords or sensitive data.