EHR Systems and Identity Administration
Complies with Standards and Audits
With the arrival of a variety of standards and audits, Identity Administration has become a very current subject in the healthcare sector. Achieving adequate information security requires accurate control over the people with access to confidential information, such as patient details and EMR. Secure and compliant user and authorization management is often complicated within healthcare institutions by the relatively high employee turnover and absenteeism. Deploying an automated Identity Administration solution that integrates with your EHR Systems will help to resolve these problems.
What does Tools4ever Offer Care Institutions?
- Automation of manual user management tasks in their EHR Systems (auto provisioning)
- Access based on roles and functions with Role Based Access Control (RBAC).
- One-time login to the Windows network and automatic login to the required applications with Enterprise Single Sign On Manager (E-SSOM)
- Ability to introduce strong authentication while retaining user-friendliness and acceptance by the end-user.
- Fast User Switching and Follow Me, where the workstation and its applications are quickly available and/or the logged-in session can be ‘taken’ to a different workstation. Combined with a smartcard or PIN code. This is ideal for care providers who share one PC amongst multiple users or who need to log-in at a number of locations.