Module 4: Workflow Management and Self Service
streamline all service processes
Through Work Flow Management and Self Service modules, users within the organization are offered the ability to independently request, verify, and approve changes to accounts. The changes are executed across the network according to predefined UMRA rule sets.
- Request access
- Changes to personal information
- Management tasks
Identity Lifecycle and Employee Self Service User Account Management
- The look and feel of the forms in WFM and SS can be tailored to that of an internal web portal so end users will not experience any difference between the web portal and WFM and SS forms.
- Before a change is implemented, the responsible manager, or resource owner, must give his or her approval. The details of the applicant, the request itself, the time of approval and the approval issuer are all recorded in an audit trail, along with other pertinent data.
- Approval issuers can be given the ability of delegating a number of tasks to an assistant.
- It is possible to specify the maximum lead time for requests by the type of request and/or have the maximum lead time modified by applicants themselves.
- Approval issuers can be given the ability to deny a request and return it to the applicant or forward it to another approval issuer.
- By default, the WFM and SS system provides an interface with hierarchical information contained in the HR system. This makes it possible to automatically determine who must give approval for each request.
- Where possible, choices made in WFM and SS are linked with the source systems in which the change will eventually be implemented. For instance, during the selection of a job title, a list of job titles is automatically loaded from the HRM system.