The implementation of an interface to manage user accounts in systems and applications other than Active Directory and Exchange is the next step. In this phase, the notification e-mails that are normally sent to application administrators are replaced with automatic connections.
XML or API
The interface between User Management Resource Administrator [UMRA] and downstream applications may be implemented in one of three ways:
- Via a standard import method of the application (e.g an XML or CSV file)
- An application with Client Side Provisioning
- An Application Programming interface (API)
UMRA can connect with many different systems and applications. Explore a complete overview of UMRA connectors.
The result of these modules is:
- The clear method of managing Windows accounts is also applied to the organization's other applications
- The work required by the helpdesk to manage application accounts is significantly reduced or eliminated
- The wait-time for new accounts across the organization is reduced, resulting in increased productivity